Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This is me...

So, I've wanted to start this for a very long time. But I wanted to think of a clever name for my blog. Being late in joining the blogging world, all the names I wanted were taken and it wasn't very unique. I put it off for so long, because I apparently wasn't being creative enough. Well, the time has come! I decided that one of my favorite things in life is dessert. So that's what the name is. I love making them especially, so I'll occasionally be adding some of my favorite recipes. Desserts and other delicious foods! So, there you have it folks. This is my blog.... Enjoy.

3 comments:

Josh and Dallas said...

Welcome! Excited to see your posts!

Jean Turley said...

Hi! This will be fun, and we'll get to see more pictures. I LIKE the idea of getting dessert recipies. So... where is the first one?

I like being able to keep track of your pregnancy. This will be lots of fun!

Love you!
Grandma Turley

overlyactive said...

Beth-I love brownies, are these brownies the soft chewy yummy or are they the cake like ones?