Monday, May 26, 2008

We Are Alive

Hey! I know it's been a while since I last posted, but there's nothing very interesting going on right now. I went to a dr appointment last week and everything is fine. Heartbeat was at 150 and I measured at 32cm. So now I just have to make sure he stays where he is for the next 6 weeks at least.

Daphne is actually doing quite well with potty training. Hopefully we will be diaper free before Joseph arrives to start another 3+ years of diapers. I can't believe how much she is growing up. I look at her and see a little girl now. Not a toddler. She's so cute; trying to be a big girl who gets dressed by herself, but still wants me to hold her when she is sad. I love being a mom.

Adam and family went to CA for a week for a wedding, so Andrew decided to take a few days off as well. We went to Gardner Village on Saturday. Daphne got to ride a pony. She LOVED it. Then we went to Granatos and got some real Italian flour to make Napton Pizzas. They only had a 50lb bag, so we will be able to make about 200 pizzas... Anyone want dinner? We tried one that night and it turned out mostly right. We need the real tomatoes and juicier mozzarella. Oh yeah. And a wood burning oven. The dough is hard to get right, so we will continue to practice. Hopefully we'll get it right by 199. I will post the recipe in my other blog.

Last week I got an ice cream maker. I made regular vanilla and then I found a recipe for Gelato. That's another one I need to practice. I don't think the recipe is quite right. There are so many different ones, there's lots of experimenting to do! I have also been trying to reupholster a rocker/glider we got at a yard sale for $10. I got the pattern figured out and have finished sewing the covers. Now I have to figure out the velcro closures and a few minor things. I will get pictures uploaded and posted soon, so you can see our "adventures".

See, I told you there was nothing exciting going on... :)

1 comment:

Amber Feller said...

Hey Beth!
You are looking so cute! I can't believe how close you are to having cute baby Joseph! I snuck a peek of your blog from Andrea's. I Love BLOGS! however, you'll learn that I have a hard time updating mine as well :) Anyway, we hope your little family is doing well and take care!
-Nate, Amber & Desi!