I got this from Jessi's blog (thanks!) and thought it would be fun to do.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3. If you can't say something nice (or PG), don't say nothin' at all.
2 comments:
I remember lots of fun times, but especially when we decided to do a routine for colorguard to a Mulan song... I remember practicing for hours and weeks, trying to get everything right - and then spray-painting our rifles maroon LOL. That was fun!
Awhhh! I remember seeing you on your front porch reading in the nice cool evenings last summer. I have tried to take your example to enjoy the fresh air this summer. We miss our neighbors! we were hoping when we seen someone was moving in, that it was you guys moving back :)
Post a Comment