Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Month Old

WOW!!! I can't believe it's been a month already! I took Joseph in for his 1 month pictures today. I won't get them until the 12th, so I'll find one of his recent ones to post. I weighed and measured him today as well. He is 10 lbs 5 oz and 22 1/2 inches. Holy cow!! I can tell he has grown, but he's still so small!

I have more pictures to post from my other camera. I'll get to it soon... Well, I should get to bed before he wants to eat again. Good Night All!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! It's already been a month? How did the family shower go? Can't wait to see you. We will be heading home this coming Wednesday. I'll probably call the minute we get in. But I probably won't see you for a couple of weeks. I am so jealous that Daphne is potty trained. Congratulations!!!

Jessica said...

I love blogs! I totally stumbled upon you and I am so glad that I did! You have 2 beautiful children and are beautiful yourself I might add! I'd love to catch up with ya--send me and email and I'll add you to my blog list :) weyerts1524(at)msn(dot)com.

Jessica Burnett Weyerts