Sunday, July 27, 2008
Out of the Mouth of Babes
Today as we were walking into church, Daphne asked where Jesus was. Andrew told her that He was in heaven. She asked where heaven was and he said it was far, far away. I don't think she liked that answer because she then said that Jesus was in the light. (I told him that she'd seen the picture of Christ Appearing to the Nephites and I showed her that Jesus was in the light.) She told us that Jesus was in the light until he came again. I asked Andrew if he told her that and he said no. I don't think I have told her that. She then asked when he came again if he would come see her. Andrew told her that He definitely would come see her. She was happy with that answer and was excited to think that Jesus was going to come see her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it, when children point out simple principles and acknowledge it on their own. this is a great story. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment