Thursday, August 14, 2008

I know, I know...

I've been awful about keeping things up-to-date. I wish there was more time in the day. It's almost 1AM. I should be sleeping, but I've been updating our finances. What a mess when you don't do it for a few weeks! Plus I have a few sewing projects I've been working on. And then there's the everyday cleaning, laundry, playing with Daphne, feeding Joseph... I don't have anytime for myself anymore. I've just started to care about my house again, so maybe in the next few weeks (once Joseph starts sleeping longer during the night), I won't be so exhausted and be able to get up earlier than 9 or 10AM and be able to have a few minutes for me. I would really like to start exercising. The majority of my body has gone back to "normal", but being on bedrest for over 2 months of my pregnancy really put the pounds on. I've lost 30 already, now just 20 more to go... I would really like to have it all off before Christmas so I don't add more to what's left. Hopefully soon!

Joseph is now over 12 lbs. I took him to the Dr on Friday cause I was worried he had Reflux. He was spitting up A LOT, cut back on his eating time, and was acting very uncomfortable. Daphne had it as well so I knew what to watch for. Anyway, he weighed 11 lbs 9 oz, so I know he's bigger now. The dr gave me an Rx for Prevacid. I gave it to him 3 times, then decided that it wasn't doing any good. He's been doing fine the last 3 days so we'll see how it goes. He sleeps in his carrier which seems to help him sleep longer and better.

When I have a longer minute, I need to write a few things about Daphne's antics. She's hilarious!! I really should be getting to bed now. I've pushed it long enough...

I'll try to be better... Good Night!

1 comment:

Steffani said...

Beth~ I love your blog and have looked at it periodically, but had no idea that you looked at mine too. I guess you could say I was blog lurking. :) Anyways, I hope you get more time to yourself soon.