Left - Old, Right - New
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Kudos to Shutterfly!
I was getting so far behind on my scrapbooking that I decided I needed to find an easier way. There are many online photobook publishers and I did a lot of research to find out who would get me the best results for a decent price. I didn't want to spend a lot of money (almost $100 for a basic book with some companies) and Shutterfly had a good starting price ($30) and didn't make the process overwhelming. Anyway, I created a Photobook for Daphne last July. She absolutely LOVES to look at it. I mean, it is a story about her. Who wouldn't love that! :) Well, some of the pages started falling out. I was in the process of creating a bunch more books, but put them on hold because I didn't want to put in all that time and money to have it fall apart! Well, I finally got around to writing to them. I really didn't think they would do anything because it had been over a year. But I let them know that the book was falling apart and asked what could be done. I got an email the next day stating that my order had been shipped. Huh? They sent out a new book without asking any questions! Wow! I noticed that the pages are thicker and they didn't skimp on the glue. It looks like this one will stand up through the test of an excited toddler. I am going to be finishing my other projects now, because Shutterfly rocks!

Left - Old, Right - New
Left - Old, Right - New
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need to do shutterfly again. I have too many pics, too! You have been tagged!
Post a Comment