Friday, September 26, 2008

I got to see my bones!!


Daphne got an x-ray yesterday. I took her to the Dr because she was complaining that her stomach hurt. I had a few ulcers as a kid and was worried that she might. So we went in and they took an x-ray to see what they could find. Everything is fine. She's just a little gassy. She was so excited to see her bones! Afterward she asked if she could see her "pretty bones" again. Last night she asked Andrew to sing 10 songs about bones. He sang the "bones song", then had to make up the other nine. Basically it was "Twinkle,twinkle little star" and other familiar songs, with bone references. It was hilarious! Then this morning Joseph started crying and Daphne said he was crying with his bones. Everything is about bones now. Her sticker says, "I got an x-ray" and it glows in the dark. She was very excited about it!!

No comments: