Saturday, October 4, 2008
Puddles
Andrew is so awesome about taking care of Daphne in the mornings. This morning as I was coming out of my deep slumber, I heard him talking to her about the rain. He told her that when the rain stops there will be puddles and that they would go jump in them. But by this afternoon, puddle jumping was the last thing on Andrew's mind; conference had just ended and he was cleaning the basement. Daphne looked out the window and then yelled downstairs, "Daddy! the puddles are ready!!" It came out more like "puddows". It was the cutest thing ever!
So Andrew and Daphne went out for a walk in the rain, jumping in whatever puddles they could find.
While walking around Andrew showed Daphne some worms that had come up from the rains. Daphne was so excited and wanted to hold them. When they put them back on the ground Daphne was worried that they needed to find their worm family. It was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great photo of Miss Daphne jumpping in the puddle! How cute is she! We love to listen to her tell Grammy about whats going on at the house.
That's so cute!! :) Cute coat too!! I love the rain, I wish it would rain more!
What a great way to spend a day. So cute!!
Post a Comment