Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pictures of Our Fun

We went to a community Christmas party. Daphne wrote her letter to Santa and got to mail it. All she wants is a kitty...

Then Santa came! We got to see Santa at the mall and she was SO excited! She ran right up to him and gave him a HUGE hug! Much different from last year. She told me she already saw Santa, so her enthusiasm wasn't as high. And there was a movie playing in the other room that she would rather have been watching.

Andrew has this thing with really liking his hair pulled. It is apparently relaxing. Well Joseph is in the "hair pulling" stage right now, so I let him help daddy's therapy.

Then he wanted to see what hair tasted like... yummmm

Happy Birthday Andrew!! I made him breakfast. Whatever he wanted. He chose an omlet, hash browns, fresh pineapple, and the "good" orange juice. A very orange breakfast.

Time for cake! I think he was having a "tropical" birthday, because he wanted a coconut cream cake. I have to say that it turned out heavenly!! Delicious!!

Joseph and his prunes. He is slowly getting used to solids. But he would rather just eat the bowl...

A momentous day for Andrew and Daphne. He is 10 times older than her. Wow!

Daphne wasn't too interested in holding Joseph when he was little, but now it is fun. So she holds him, but then he gets "too, too heavy".

A lovely picture taken by Daphne.

I put Joseph on the floor for a minute and Daphne decided that he needed a pillow. Then he needed a blanket. So then it was obviously time for a nap, so she is putting him to bed.

Time for snow fun!! She was so excited! There wasn't even an inch of snow, but it was still fun! Now that we have about 6 and more on the way, then is plenty of fun to be had!!


Well I probably won't be back until after Christmas. Maybe even New Years. I'm just trying to be realistic here. So MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4 comments:

overlyactive said...

Merry Christmas Beth!
Did you get my e-mails? I'm feeling like I lost it too. Life is so crazy with the holidays here but just enjoy the time making memories.
You look like you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Beth, your hair is so long!!! Gorgeous! I love the pic of Daphne holding Joseph - what a sweet sister! And Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

Beth I love that picture of you with Joseph! You look great.

Brookeh said...

You are so beautiful Beth, I love that picture that Daphne took of you. Merry Christmas!