Thursday, January 1, 2009

Locks of Love

I have been contemplating this move for a month now. I decided that my hair was getting too long to be manageable and too thin and scraggly looking, especially if I don't do it. So here is the new look.



I love it! Andrew and I had been looking online for cute styles. This is the shortest I have ever gone. Andrew didn't know when I was going to cut it. He was at the store and Daphne and I went to visit him. I told Daphne to go into the store and to give Andrew the bag with my braid in it. I stayed back and watched his reaction. Then I walked in. His jaw dropped and said, "Holy cow!" He had a smile on his face though so I know he liked it. I am really happy with it and am having fun experimenting with different "do's".

8 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Love your new hair cut. So Dang cute!

Emily said...

So cute Beth! Girls with short hair have more fun, because they aren't in the bathroom slaving for 45 minutes. I can't believe what a difference short hair has made for me.

Kari said...

wowza! check you out! I am right there with you...I should chop my hair...I'm getting sick of it! I'm too wussy to go short though, Josh's mom said I don't look good with short hair...:(

Natée said...

I'm so loving it!

If I could grow my hair long I totally would. I dream about having long, thick, fabulous hair and then I then I wake up to my fine, thin, wimpy hair... so maybe in the after-life.

This cut looks really good on you. HOT!

overlyactive said...

I love it! I'm going to do locks of love too! I'm waiting for the spring when I don't need my hair to warm me up in this cold Arctic of Logan!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! It looks so good on you. But, really, when do you not look good? So unfair!

Vee said...

It is so cute. It's a lot like mine. I love it as well. It's actually faster for to get ready then when it was a little longer. Good job on donating to locks of love. That is awesome!

bright family said...

You look great with short hair. Way to go!!!