
There are so many dads in my life; my dad, Andrew, his dad, grandpa's, uncles, cousins, brother-in-laws, friends. But I am especially thankful to my own dad. He taught me everything I know! He is a good tree, and has lots of experience to help when I need advice. I love him and he lives too far away. I miss him. Love you Dad!
To Andrew. He is a great dad (and husband). He seems to know just what to do to help me out with the kids and other things around the house. He is great provider for our family and I've enjoyed the journey we've had to get where we are.
I love you all! Have a great day!!
1 comment:
Beth, I guess I don't have your email address! Send it to me and I'll send you that cinnamon roll recipe. marilyn444@gmail.com
p.s. How come your little Daphne is so cute? She is such a doll---always saying hi to me so sweetly---I just love her. :)
Post a Comment