Friday, May 29, 2009

Perfect Day for Flying

Kites. Daphne got a tiny little kite (about 4"x3") for Easter and has been begging to try it out. It was just barely windy and I tried to tell her it wasn't windy enough, but she didn't want to listen. She was running all around the grass trying to get it in the air. I told her to hold her hand in the air so the kite could get up. She couldn't seem to just hold one hand up. So I know it's impossible to see the kite, but that's not the funny part. It's that she is running wildly around the yard with both hands in the air trying her darnedest to get this kite to fly.

You can actually see the kite in this one. It's the white spot right above the truck bed. I told you it was tiny...


The kite is pretty high here. It's in the top right third. You can see the ribbons trailing behind it.

No comments: