While watching the Travel Channel one night we saw an episode of Man v. Food. Adam Richman went to Quaker Steak and Lube in Pittsburgh and ate 6 of their Atomic wings. The wing lover that I am, was intrigued with this new wing "hotspot" and went in search of a location. I was pleased to find that one was in fact just 45 mintues away from me and my daring family.
Me, my mom, Emily, Daphne and Joseph went to dinner there one night. We were not in search of the infamous Atomic wings for ourselves (those are for the men at home) and ordered the safe, but delicious, Louisiana Lickers. We took an order of Hot wings with a side of Atomic sauce to the daring souls at home.
I know it's not a great picture, but if you look at the SHU (Scoville Heat Unit), the Louisiana Lickers come in at a measly 1,220 SHU compared to the Atomic at 150,000 SHU. Even the Hot (3,000) didn't seem too bad after that.

The following is the insanity that ensued: The men are first. Then my mom.
1 comment:
Beth! This has GOT to be the Funniest thing I have ever watched!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment