Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yes, still alive

I have not been in a blogging mood for quite some time. I have a few pictures I can post of my cute kids on Halloween a month ago. We are looking for a new, better camera. But honestly we just haven't really done much lately to warrant blogging about.

We went to California for a week and a half last week. Andrew's best friend got married in Huntington Beach, and then we went north to Palo Alto to visit Andrew's parents. Our car died an hour after we arrived and was out of commission for 4 days. Luckily we didn't have big plans to do stuff. It was just a relaxed visit with his parents and sister. So there were no major plans spoiled. Although fixing a car wasn't on Andrew's list of fun things to do on vacation either. But all is well and the car runs better than before.

I will get the few pictures I have posted soon. Until then, I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: