Thursday, September 23, 2010

Private

I probably should have done this a while ago, but I feel like it's time to go private.  So in a couple weeks you won't be able to read my blog (if there is anyone left out there reading it) unless I have your email.  So leave it in the comments section so I can send you an invite!  I have to approve all comments before they are posted, so I will just copy your email address and not actually post the comment.

Loves!!!
Beth

20 comments:

Linds Barttels said...

oo! Brad & i like to see pictures of your family! please keep us! :)
l.barttels@gmail.com

Kari said...

kari@joshandkari.com

Dalton Family said...

my email is nasadalton@hotmail.com
Thanks

Tahnie said...

tahnieroska@yahoo.com
:)

overlyactive said...

overlyactive11@gmail.com

Amber Feller said...

namsiree@gmail.com :)

Jessica said...

jessica.barrus.morgan@gmail.com

RainSplats said...

racheltera@gmail.com
This is Nanette Webb, btw....
talk to you soon :)

AE said...

Hey Beth, It's fun to read your blog and see what you are up to. So if you want to allow me you can, love ya!
lydia_t31@yahoo.com
Auntie Amy

Windybrook Spinner said...

I'd like to keep reading. windybrookspinner@gmail.com
Cayenne

Sarah Smiles said...

smiles.eich@gmail.com

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Tamina said...

jonsmoo@gmail.com

Thanks Beth!
Tamina :)

Brittany said...

I'm not sure if my last comment worked. Here's my info again.
britensor@gmail.com. And if you want an invite to my blog, send me an email.

bright family said...

I sure don't want to be left out.
Love to see how you and your adorable family are doing.
abrightsmile1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beth, don't forget us! dremosky@gmail.com
-Andrea

Jeff and Mallory said...

mall_mall22@msn.com

Ellen said...

Beth,
Please send me an invite so I can continue blog stalking you. ellen.paddock@gmail.com
Thanks!
love, El

Middleton said...

amy@honorhimalways.com

Auntie Em said...

Hey Beth,
Will you send the new blogs to TitensorE@gmail.com?
Thanks! Love You All!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to send me an invite! dremosky@gmail.com