Wednesday, March 14, 2012

January 2012

I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that I will actually be more consistant with blogging.  Homeschooling takes a lot of my time.  Not including maintaining the household.  But I will do what I can.  It may be every three months, but it's something.  :)


My Sweet Juliette


Poor Joseph was sitting on timeout and fell asleep


I know that he could use a nap during the day most days, but by the time he would be willing to go down, it's almost dinnertime.  So this is what happens some days.


Other days he is "on" all day and this is what I have to entertain me.


Went down the stairs to find Juliette lounging.  She was very much enjoying herself.


My little reader


Cooking 101: Delicious lemon bars


Then spaghetti


My class made sugar cube castles in elementary one year.  At least that's what we were supposed to do.  My friends and I decided it would be more fun to make castles out of moving boxes.  So to recify past offenses, I showed my kids how to make them.  It was quite the learning experience!  I think I'll stick to moving box castles.  Much less mess and you can actually play in them.  More fun for everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: