Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I had a great Mother's Day and I hope all you mothers out there did too. Andrew was so excited about my Mothers Day gift that he actually gave it to me last Monday. He gave me a patio bench, a climbing rose bush and a whiskey barrel to put it in (pictures to come). Daphne gave me a patio tomato plant and a Martha Stewart Cookies cookbook that I've already put to delicious use. Check out my recipes blog to see my cookies. I also got breakfast in bed. Delicious cinnamon rolls and yogurt. Just what a pregnant woman like me wanted!! :) After a delicious dinner of burritos with Andrew's homemade tortillas, we went to our friends house in Eagle Mountain and had yummy ice cream cake and chilled out while Daphne and their daughter played together. A wonderful day! Thanks and I love you Bear!

1 comment:

Kari said...

hey slacker, you really need to update! are you guys alive?