Well, this past week has been filled with irregular contractions. I had my appt yesterday and am dilated to 2+ cm, so not much progress in 2 weeks. That's a good thing. So if I continue doing nothing, we may just make it to July 4th after all! The dr did an ultrasound to make sure that Joseph's head is down and that there is still plenty of fluid. Everything looked great and there's no missing parts. :) I asked if he could tell about how big Joseph is. He did a few measurements and figured he's about 6lbs 9oz. That's exactly how big Daphne was when she was born at 36 weeks!! How odd is that?
Daphne is trying to deal with the fact that I don't/can't do anything all day. Some days are better than others. I have wonderful family and friends that have stepped in and taken her to the park and to play with their kids and it makes her so happy! I have to remind myself not to feel guilty for not taking care of her myself because she is definitely having way more fun playing with them than sitting here doing nothing with me.
She is getting so big. I can't believe it! She is so excited to be a big sister. We took a hospital tour yesterday mostly so she isn't too scared about coming to see me. We told her that mommy was going to come here and then she could see baby Joseph and that he would be able to come home with us. She seemed OK with that. We'll see how she does when the big day comes!
2 comments:
Stay put baby Joseph! Not much longer! It was great to see you guys last night! thanks for the fun! :)
You are doing great Beth. Just take one day at a time. I am happy your both healthy!
Post a Comment