Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Coming soon?
So I went in for my 34 week appt today. Joseph's heartbeat is 135 and my belly measured at 34 cm. Everything normal. I asked if he would check to see if I was dilated because with Daphne I was dilated to 6cm by 36 weeks and had not felt any contractions. He told me that I am dilated to 1cm, 60% effaced and baby is at -2 station. I asked what all that meant exactly and he told me that if I wanted to make it to July 4th, I needed to be "as boring as possible". With Daphne being 4 weeks early, having had a hemorrhage and this being my 2nd, Joseph could definitely be early and come fast. Why would I want to make it it July 4th you ask? Well, obviously he would be healthier with every passing week, but our supplemental insurance goes into effect on the 4th. So no lifting, bending, or squatting for the next 6 weeks. I am not officially on bed rest, but I am very limited in my activities. So forgive the mess if you come to my house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Beth! I was excited to read your comment on my blog! It's great to hear from you! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Wow. I didn't even know you were expecting! A boy...how fun! Daphne is growing up so fast, and she is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss Andrew as our home teacher! Love your blog- it's cute!
Post a Comment