Friday, September 12, 2008

Jeepers Creepers


We got this book from the library the other day. It's about "26 monsters, from unlovely Ann the alligator to Zelda. They all gather at the end to look at the book their teacher is reading, where they spot a really freaky-looking character - you!" During the book she kept telling me she didn't like monsters. I told her they are nice and tried to make it fun. But I had to laugh, because when I turned the last page and there were the monsters staring at you, Daphne actually sat back. Then she looked at me and ran away! I laughed so hard! She quietly crept back and peeked around to look at the book again. I admit this was mean, but I turned the book to face her to see what she would do, and she ran away across the room! Needless to say, this is not her favorite book.

1 comment:

Josh and Dallas said...

What a cute story! So fun