It's actually kind of creepy. It has motion sensors to make it meow, purr, lay down, and wag its tail. It looks quite real at a glance as well. Robot Kitty's "try me" batteries died and I wasn't in any hurry to change them. She still liked it and I didn't have to listen to it meow every time I walked in front of it. Andrew got slightly annoyed and said he didn't spend $40 on a robot cat for it to be silent. So I went to the store and replaced the batteries. Well, this morning we discovered another Robot Kitty trick. It hisses. Apparently it didn't like the way Daphne was holding it and it started hissing at her. She didn't like this new development and quickly handed it to me and backed away. I calmed it down by petting it's back, but she still didn't like it. The funny part was when she said, "I don't like when my kitty says ssssss! It makes me sad." Oh! she's adorable!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Meet Robot Kitty
A few weeks ago while we were still in the process of potty training Daphne, Andrew had the brilliant idea to have an incentive chart. She has been asking for a kitty for quite a while so Andrew told her that she could have a kitty if she went poo in the potty ten times in a row. He told her this before telling me, so I was surprised and not really in the mood to have a cat. He thought that it would take a few weeks and that she would forget about it. Not a chance! So Plan B was that she could have a robot kitty. Well, she filled her Kitty Chart within 2 weeks, so it was off to Toys R Us to find a robot kitty.


It's actually kind of creepy. It has motion sensors to make it meow, purr, lay down, and wag its tail. It looks quite real at a glance as well. Robot Kitty's "try me" batteries died and I wasn't in any hurry to change them. She still liked it and I didn't have to listen to it meow every time I walked in front of it. Andrew got slightly annoyed and said he didn't spend $40 on a robot cat for it to be silent. So I went to the store and replaced the batteries. Well, this morning we discovered another Robot Kitty trick. It hisses. Apparently it didn't like the way Daphne was holding it and it started hissing at her. She didn't like this new development and quickly handed it to me and backed away. I calmed it down by petting it's back, but she still didn't like it. The funny part was when she said, "I don't like when my kitty says ssssss! It makes me sad." Oh! she's adorable!!
It's actually kind of creepy. It has motion sensors to make it meow, purr, lay down, and wag its tail. It looks quite real at a glance as well. Robot Kitty's "try me" batteries died and I wasn't in any hurry to change them. She still liked it and I didn't have to listen to it meow every time I walked in front of it. Andrew got slightly annoyed and said he didn't spend $40 on a robot cat for it to be silent. So I went to the store and replaced the batteries. Well, this morning we discovered another Robot Kitty trick. It hisses. Apparently it didn't like the way Daphne was holding it and it started hissing at her. She didn't like this new development and quickly handed it to me and backed away. I calmed it down by petting it's back, but she still didn't like it. The funny part was when she said, "I don't like when my kitty says ssssss! It makes me sad." Oh! she's adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment