Saturday, October 18, 2008

Need to Say Something...

I know I've been a slacker in my posting efforts. Sorry. It's been getting busy around here with Andrew getting ready to open another store this season. We have a change of venue this year. We are going to be in the South Towne mall instead of University, so we are excited for a new customer base. He's already starting to be gone most of the day, so time to myself is really getting cut short.

Anyway, enough boring stuff. :) Here are some cute pictures of the kids...

Daphne in her "boat"


Daphne and Andrew playing in the first snow (Sunday morning). They made a baby snowman that melted by the afternoon. It was pretty cute!


Joseph in his fishing hat and Daphne with her cute hair flower


I have been doing too much baking lately so my pre-pregnancy weight loss goal has gone on hiatus. I will post the new favorite recipes on my blog tomorrow, maybe. Well, time to go be with my husband! Good night!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I just posted an awesome pumpkin cookie recipe! you have to try them! YUMMY!

Alisha said...

Beth, I'm so glad that you are enjoying more sleep thanks to Babywise! Yay for 10 hours! I can't wait for that...

Anonymous said...

I love Daphne's hair flowers! So cute! And Joseph looks so big already. You've got some cute kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute-est kids ever!

Sarah Smiles said...

Very cute.