Sunday, November 2, 2008

4 Months

Joseph is 4 months now! He went in for his check-up last Wednesday and came back with a clean bill of health! He is 16 lbs (74%) and 26 inches (87%). His growth seems to have slowed a bit which is nice because he is now in 6-9 mo. clothes. He's a big boy! Here's some pictures of our little buddy!

He has rediscovered his tongue.


This is just for fun, but this is Daphne at 4 months. She was 15lbs and 25 1/4 inches.

3 comments:

Kari said...

What a cutie. I can't imagine my boys being that big,..I know they will, but they are still so tiny. It'll be difficult when they are both bigger. Oh well. Daphne doesn't look too happy in the pic and I love your hat!! How is the store coming along? Where is it? I know south town, but where about? Andrew must be busy...josh said he's tried to call him several times. I have been playing single mom. Josh has been working tons lately. 2 am is the earliest he's been home all week and he worked all this weekend too. No fun with 4 kids. Oh well. He should be done tomorrow. Have a good week.

Josh and Dallas said...

So cute Beth! So fun to compare the too also! They grow so big so fast

Sarah Smiles said...

Beth your children are beautiful. Baby Joseph is adorable. Congratulations! This is Sarah Eich.