This is a close to getting a cat as Daphne is going to get right now... Kitty Slippers!
A new thing for Daphne is Littlest Pet Shop!
She is SO excited about this!!!
I got lots of fun cooking things. These are real vanilla beans and I got some cool cooking class DVDs. And I got an MP3 player. Lots of fun!
Andrew's highlight was a year subscription to Xbox 360 LIVE.
Everything Joseph got, he chewed on. I think someone is teething...
This one is actually teething rings.
This one is a blocksorter.
Isn't that the cutest?
New jammies from Grammie!
A teaset for Daphne and some fun balls for Joseph from our awesome neighbors! Thanks guys!
A whole CASE of Apple Beer! Awesome!
Digging out a snow cave
Daphne's new pillows that mommy has spent HOURS trying to complete!
3 comments:
Beth, did you make the comforter/quilt as well. Her bed ensemble is so cute!!! Nice job!
what a fun christmas! we need to do something soon! we miss you guys! hey, add us on xbox live...our name is primarypickle! :P
Looks like you all had a ton of fun! I'm really digging that snow fort.
Post a Comment