Sunday, December 28, 2008

A mini update

Pictures are more fun than just reading about what's been going on. It's been REALLY busy. Andrew has been working a lot of hours at the store, but there are only 3 days left. YAY!!! I can't wait to have him back!

I overloaded myself with projects and had a breakdown. For a month. But now I'm better. I can't possibly get any more projects done before Christmas, so I am much more relaxed. Now I can clean my house and see to the needs of my children.

Daphne is an awesome big sister and loves to help. She has a great imagination and loves to play with her toys, especially with people. She's very social. I can't believe she is going to be a Sunbeam next week! Then she will be 4 in March! They grow up too fast!

Joseph is getting bigger. He is too heavy to lug around in the carrier so he is now in a convertible carseat. He is getting better at sitting up by himself and he won't stay in one place very long. He is a rolling-over pro. His latest accomplishment is a tooth. It hasn't quite broken through yet, but we can see it coming!! No wonder he's been so miserable lately. Poor kid.

This is the snow on the 19th. It started snowing that day and pretty much didn't stop for a week.

This is Christmas Day. We got a HUGE storm that night as well. We have about a foot of snow, maybe more.


Andrew got Rockband II on a trade for art for his birthday. Needless to say there have been MANY late nights playing. This is our up-and-coming drummer. She really has a lot of fun!

Daphne's gingerbread house.

Joesph likes to chew on his fingers and toes. So he had to be restrained for a minute.

My cute Christmas Family. That's Joesph's new suit. Daphne took her dress off immediately after church, but we'll get a picture of it.

It's getting quite cold out here. Joseph is all bundled up!

We hope you had a great Christmas and wish you a wonderful New Year!

No comments: