Friday, March 20, 2009

Red Letter Day!!

Cool things are happening here! Joseph took his bottle with no fight at his 4pm feeding!! WAHOO!!! Then I gave it to him again before bed and he drank it all!! Can't tell you how happy I am!

Joseph had been army crawling for about 6 weeks now. After about 2 weeks he started getting up on his knees and I thought we would start crawling. He tries but couldn't seem to get the legs going with the hands. Yesterday we went to the mall and while Daphne was playing on the "playground" I met a lady with a 9 month old who was crawling all over the place. Joseph was quiet interested in this idea and was trying so hard! Well, today at my nephew's birthday party he did it!! He crawled across the floor to get pizza from mommy! He got his reward (a bit of the crust) and then came back for ice cream. :) He loves (homemade) yogurt as well...mmmm... Anyway, YAY!!! He was doing pretty well, but still reverts back when he wants to go fast. I'm sure he'll realize soon enough that crawling is much faster! I cheer now, but tomorrow I'm sure I will be banging my head against the wall wondering why I was so anxious. Daphne crawled at 8 1/2 months as well but didn't walk until 15. We'll see if I get as lucky.

No comments: