Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Update
Since I've been home, my stomach is still pretty sensitive and I've had a mild headache with occasional dizziness. I went to an internal medicine dr today. I retold the whole story and she was stumped. At the hospital, they drew some blood for a test that would measure and average my glucose levels for the last 3 months. She said that came back normal. After looking at all the lab work, she thinks that the high glucose levels could be from the stress of everything else that had happened. So she's not thinking it's diabetes. She is more concerned with the uncontrollable shaking, the hysterical laughing at nothing and the constant headache/dizziness. So she ordered more blood and urine tests. Depending on those results, she may want to do a CT scan as well. So it's all in my head... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is not in your head. I have been going through similar things. Keep pushing the dr. to do more tests until you are satisfied. I am sorry that you are having to go through this. Is there anything I can do for you?
Yeah- no diabetes!
I've been praying for you. Have they checked your liver? Sometimes the liver releases stored sugar into the blood when it is under stress. You should talk to Megan Weber about what she is going through with her daughter Ellery. Ellery does not have diabetes but her blood sugar suddenly drops or rises for no apparent reason. She goes comatose and can't keep anything down. It's scary. I hope they find the root of this. Keep me posted.
Post a Comment