At Green Bee Produce, our goal is to help you keep your home supplied with the most delicious, healthy produce at a fraction of the cost. Bee Smart - Bee Supportive - Bee Healthy!

I have signed up with Green Bee Produce to have a pick-up location in South Jordan. I am really excited about this because, for me, I have no place to grow a garden. Though there are garden plots available in my community they go fast every year! I love the idea of having a variety of fresh produce (not stuff that's been picked before the peak of freshness to make it "fresh" by the time it gets to the store) every week! Even now when you may be just thinking about planting a garden, you get fresh produce right now!
Please check out their website. They have 2 different box sizes, a box with all the ingredients to make fresh salsa and several varieties of bread. The first pick-up is next Saturday (March 20). Click on the "Pick-up Locations" at the top of the page and then "South Jordan" for more information. If you have any questions, just leave a comment! If you don't live here, but know someone who does, pass the info on!! I hope to see you!!!
3 comments:
I think my mom might really like this. I'll pass it on to her. Too bad they don't have anything in Logan. Is it hard to get in? I have done Bountiful Baskets which sounds really similar but every week there are so many people that want to do it there aren't any baskets left for me.
Matt & I were just talking about doing something like that but didn't know where to start looking. Thanks for the info!
good to know I live in the same area
Post a Comment