Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life is a Balancing Act


I am so far behind it's getting a bit overwhelming.  I can't seem to find a moment to have a bit of "me" time.  I'm hoping that once Juliette isn't needing me every 3 hours, that I can get caught up on something.  Anything!  I quit making a list of to-do's because I wasn't crossing anything off.  And it got depressing.  So now I do what I can, when I can and count it a blessing.  My children are my life and it's taking up all my time.  I love that.  I'm a mom and that's how it is.  Priorities.  So forgive me that blogging hasn't even made my non-existant list of things to get done right now.  I love you all and thank you for taking a moment out of your busy lives to read this.  We are alive and doing well.  I will post again when I can.

Loves,
Beth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are doing well. That's just how life gets. It really is reality. And so good that you are enjoying it while it's happening. Love ya! -Andrea

Sarah Smiles said...

Beautiful picture! Beautiful family! Congratulations!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Amen--and I don't even have a nursing baby.

Jean Turley said...

It IS a beautiful picture. Tell Daphne, Grandma loves her pretty dress and cute smile. The children are all so pretty/handsome. Three little ones definitely keep you busy. Remember that I had 3 under 2 (plus 3 older), and I survived. I know you love them to pieces, but it is difficult to be on-the-go 24/7. It is exhausting. Get away for your date night; it's so important that you get a break. You need that. I'm so glad I am the grandma now. Love you all so much!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the invite to keep seeing your blog!! What cutie-pies.