Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two Months Old and other exciting things


So my baby boy is growing up... It seems like forever ago that I was losing my mind, sleep deprived, and panicking as to how I could ever take care of 2 children! OK, so not much has changed I guess. I only go crazy every other day, I'm still lacking a bit in the sleep department and there are days when I don't know how to take care of 1 child... :) Motherhood is awesome and I love it!!

I celebrated my 26th year on Earth on Aug 26th. A momentous occasion to be had! All I wanted was a date with my sweetheart. So my awesome SIL and niece came and watched the kids. Andrew and I went to Fuddruckers (delicious!!) and then went to find a wingback chair for my reading nook. We did find one I liked but we still want to look around for the perfect one! I was quite exhausted so we went home and watched "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". Not a bad movie, but I decided that I'm not into teenage chick flicks. All my Netflix picks were picked while pregnant. I don't know what I was thinking with some of them... It proved to me that my brain goes on vacation during pregnancy. The next day we had cake and ice cream.



The smoke detector should have gone off...


We blessed Joseph on the 30th. It was fun to have family and friends here to share this special day with him. We had 47 friends and family in our living room and kitchen. Lots of people!! It was crazy but fun. The blessing was beautiful. I already knew this, but he is such a special little boy and he was meant to be here at this time.

My three cousins, me and my aunt have all added babies to the Titensor Family. Here are 4 of them...
Melissa and Emily (May 1), Heather and Abigail (June 10), Me and Joseph (June 29) and Brittany and Benson (Jan 25). My aunt is due in Oct. Wow!


Daphne actually is part of a baby boom herself.
Me and Daphne (Mar 23), Leicha and Nathan (Feb 22), Vanessa and Aiden (Aug 12), Kathleen and Abraham (June 3).


There's more to come, but I need to go take care of my kids.

See you in a minute!!

3 comments:

Steffani said...

Happy Birthday! I love Fudruckers and haven't been there forever. Little Joseph is sure a cutie!

Holly said...

What a cutie! I love his little smile! Thanks for Kens birthday card.

Emily said...

hey Beth, I just clicked the link to Emily's blog. There is no way that is Ben and Sam, they are all grown up...crazy. It's fun to stay in touch in blog world. Daphne seems like the perfect little girl!